1954 Mercedes 300SL Alloy Die Casting Car Model
- The Mercedes-Benz 300 SL (chassis code W 198) was produced between 1954 and 1963.
- It was first manufactured in the doors of a two-door sedan from 1954 to 1957, and then from 1957 to 1963 as a roadster.The direct fuel injection production version is based on the company's low power carburetor powered overhead camshaft inline 6 engine 1952 racing W194.Mercedes-Benz launched the 300 SL instead of Europe at the International Motor Show in New York in February 1954, mainly Max Hoffman's marketing creation.
- It was named "Century Sports Car" in 1999. 300 means that its engine displacement is 300 centiliters or more specifically 2,996 milliliters (182.8 cubic inches).
- SL is an abbreviation of “ultra-light” in Germany and refers to a lightweight tubular frame structure.
- The front door and tail can be opened
- The headlights can be bright
- The rear wheel has function of back force
- Real car audio,built sound effects
- Scale:1/24 1/18
- 1/24 Size：8*2.96*2.16 inch 1/18 Size：10*3.8*3 inch
- We believe that we have the most innovative products in the world.
- Orders will be shipped within 2 workdays, and ship worldwide, goods will arrive within 15-20 workdays. If you have any question, please contact us via email.
Track your order, please click TRACK ORDER.
Products passed the certification of international quality agencies, environmental protection and health
limited quantity, first come first serve
Click the "Add to Cart" button now!
Limited Quantity- Will sell out fast!
We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world
90-Day Money Back Guarantee 2 Year Replacement Warranty and Ready to respond within 24 hours
Paypal accepts all payment credit cards